Home Forums Pharmacy Discussions Cghs pune recruitment candidates

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    prafulwann

Candidates who have attend cghs pune recruitment kindly share their marks. Discuss about expected cut off, questions in the exam and notify if any progress

Himanshu

@dipikasadgir @prafulwann @vivekbandagale @Ronak you all have appeared in cghs exam ? so you all guys can discuss personal cut off estimate here

I really don’t have any idea about cut off. One of my friend got 61(OBC) and her friend’s got 66(open),61,62 (SC/ST).
    i got 61(open) and Few of my frnds got 50,50,56 respectively.. And we all are from mumbai.
    It’s very tough to predict cut off.
    Is there anyone who has any idea about Merit list ? when it will going to be display?

prafulwann

I got 71 i am from open category. how much highest marks u heard @vivekbandagale ?

prafulwann

I think the merit list will be displayed in 1st or second week of feb. Most of my friends have marks like 51 60 64 70 54. One of my friends friend got 78 he told me i am not sure about it.
    Please urge ur more friend to join this discussion. So we can be in touch about merit list and selection procedure.

One of friends friend got 66 that highest marks i have heard as of now.
    and u just told us that 78 is the highest!
    most of people are unaware about this site. So they might not get connected.
    If someone can create group on what’s app then we can share more information and even can add our friends or friend’s friend.
    i think that will become helpful.
    (Praful i have sent you 1 private message reply me on what’s app)

Ronak

I hve got 73 Sc.
    my frnd score 64 65 60 80 sc category.I think cutoff os 77 for all category. merit may be published in 2 two days as cghs record and mentioned in mahaonline. what you think ???

Join me on watss app group
    Jayesh

My marks 67 obc

ok jayesh… i’ll add u. any1 is still there who want me to add on what’s app group?
    text me. 9076635352

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Language »